Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks


I wanted to take a moment to thank all the amazing people who have helped me along in my business endeavor. Without your knowledge, encouragement, patronage, confidence, artistry, and all the other good qualities that I drink in from each of you, this would not be possible.

To Makeup Art Cosmetics (MAC), for the training, guidance, and support.

To each and every lovely face. . . bride, model, performer. . . for the patience, excitement, and feedback. Your kind words sustain me; being a part of a moment in your life thrills me.

To all the amazing photographers whom I've worked with, thank you for your generosity and sharing spirit. I will always give credit to you and your work.

To all the stylists and artists I've had the good fortune to come across. . . there's always something meaningful to learn from our conversations and work together.

Last, but certainly not least, to my family and friends for your unconditional love and support.

“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” (William Arthur Ward)

Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all!

P






No comments:

Post a Comment