Friday, December 18, 2009

Xmas Jam Part 2. . . Lip Junkies


I went over-prepared.

If I've learned anything in my years of doing makeup, it's much better to err on that side of caution. I didn't really expect the artists to sit for an airbrush application. But I didn't know, so I lugged it all.

It came down to a few staples: concealer, powder, eyeliner/guyliner, and a fluffy brush. But the most popular, sought-after product was my MAC Lip Conditioner. They came searching me out for this stuff. And for good reason.

MAC's Lip Conditioner (in the white tube) is amazing. It doesn't just sit on top of your lips like a wax-based product. It it's an emollient balm that truly conditions the delicate skin on lips. It contains almond oil, shea butter, avocado extract, wheat germ oil, and vitamins. This good stuff helps seal in moisture to protect lips from the environment. Asheville in December is COLD and chapped lips abound.

OK, so I was "popular" because of my MAC lip conditioner. I can handle that. . . I'm betting that more than a few of these people are converts, though.





No comments:

Post a Comment