Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Did That Just Happen? Xmas Jam '09



My brain is still trying to wrap around this. I waited for so long, and as with "all good things. . ." well, you know the rest. Because there is so much to tell you about, I'm going to keep this first installment short and sweet.

Last weekend I had the great privilege of being involved in an amazing philanthropic event: Warren Haynes' 21st Annual Christmas Jam. I did backstage makeup for the artists who participated in this year's benefit for Habitat for Humanity. Although Warren's name is on this (and because of that it attracts world-class performers), it takes an army of people to make this happen. Big shout out to all the fine folks at Hard Head Management! Phenomenal job. . . you certainly know how to
give back and for that, you are all blessed.

The two artists I'm pictured with are Jackie Greene (currently opening for Gov't Mule) and Mule bassist, Jorgen Carlsson. Please check out their respective websites listed below. Amazing music was made last weekend.

Peace and love,
Pamela



No comments:

Post a Comment