Sunday, April 25, 2010

Strong, Decisive Women




One of my favorite kinds of people in this world is a decisive woman. I had the distinct fortune to be around 3 such ladies a couple of weeks ago: The Bride (Allison), her FSIL (future sis-in-law, Elizabeth), and the Photographer (Liz).

Each of these ladies knows what she wants. . . how she wants it. . . and when & where. Such precision on a plethora of subjects from all aspects of planning a wedding, to makeup, to true artistic vision. It was a joy to work with these ladies.

Have you ever been with the right combination of people where you know that combo could conquer the world? That was this trio. I won't ramble on, but suffice it to say that because of this nucleus of women, one beautiful wedding was pulled off.

I could be fast friends with each of these ladies.

Photography by www.LizDuren.com

1 comment:

  1. Pamela- you helped to make me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt. You are so talented and made everyone feel so at ease who you worked on. Thank you for being part of our special day. I'll be sending you some pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete