Friday, April 16, 2010

Longlasting L'oreal Lipglosses

"Sangria"
"Petal"
"Suede"
"Barely Nude"

With compliments to my FB/blogger friend, "Lulu Darling". . . holla!!!!

I have ongoing, electronic/internet relationships, based on MAKEUP, with several different like-minded gals. My Nashville friend, Melissa (aka "Lulu Darling"), has turned me on to a line of L'oreal Infallible lipglosses that last up to 6 hours! They are readily available at any CVS, Wal-Mart, or Target.

Indeed, they do last a long time. And who would have thought that a true GLOSS could have such lasting power and great pigment, too!

My pal suggested I try the shade "Sangria" (her personal fave) which is a deep, rosy pink. . . it's a great match for a lot of brunettes with naturally deep-pink shaded lips. I've grown to love this shade best.

The other shades in my current Infallible rotation are: Petal (a light, frosty pink), Suede (a goldish-nude), and Barely Nude (a pinkish-nude). I've labeled each color under their respective photo.

Thanks, Lulu Darling, for the recommendation. Please check out this talented fashionista/yogini's blog. . . and encourage her to write more! www.LuluDarling.com

Thanks, L'oreal, for the great product.


No comments:

Post a Comment