Friday, January 14, 2011

Pamela Lesch Makeup featured in Southern Weddings Magazine!



True to form, June, 2010 was a blissfully busy month.  Not only did I have my slew of real-life brides who were getting married around various Charlestonian landmarks, but I got the call from Melissa Schollaert Photography, asking me to do makeup for a photo shoot she was putting together.  My gut told me I had to make this work, and I'm so happy it did.  The assignment: Laurenesque (as in Ralph), natural makeup.  I think we achieved it!

Melissa was entering a cover shoot contest for Southern Weddings Magazine, and the theme she put together was a gentile Charleston, marine-based wedding.  Melissa, an Atlanta photographer, did her research and came up with some of Charleston's finest vendors, couture, cuisine offerings, and venues.  This shoot was chosen as a Cover Finalist, and I believe that only whet Melissa's appetite for her next cover shoot.  Congrats to Melissa on her SWM feature; and many thanks to the following for their hand in this:

Also from the ATL, coordinator extraordinaire, Lindsay Pitt of Toast Events

From Charleston:
Belle Couture Bridal (Maribel by Christos dress)
Affair Hair by Tanesha Dupree
Out of Hand (bouquet, tables, and benches)
The Cotton Dock at Boone Hall Plantation
St. Barts Yachts (sailboat and marina)
Beautiful jetty courtesy of Folly Beach
Models Jamie Simpson Mitchell and Noel Poff

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Pam!! As always, you and Tanesha did an awesome job!!!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete