Friday, January 7, 2011

Forget the bubbly, Dom, and Cuvee! Cham Pale is what's on my lips.



I'm so excited for 2011's wedding season. . . I'm armed and ready to "Cham Pale" my brides!

MAC's holiday release of the Cham Pale collection screamed "Bride!" to me.  There are several other products in this launch, but the products I'm planning on using most from this release, I've included above.  I'm MOST excited about the paint pots.  Just check out those colors. . . although you can't tell from these photos, they are extremely shimmery, and I normally don't do a lot of shimmer.  HOWEVER, after playing around with this collection, my plan is to lay down the paint pot over the eyelid first, then go back over it with a matte eyeshadow in the same color family.  So far, all of my experiments have been STUNNING.

Happy 2011 everyone!  I toast you all with MAC's CHAM PALE!

No comments:

Post a Comment