Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Good First Impression

I've always prided myself on my ability to make a Good First Impression. I feel like it's something that's been vital in every area of my life, and I hope I can continue that here on my very first BLOG!!!!

When I think back on my most important relationships, the ones that have lasted the longest, whether personally or professionally, I think those first impressions really stuck. They laid the foundation for what we share today.

I'd like to begin by thanking some important people. First and foremost, my husband, Jim. Without his love and support, my business venture would not be possible. . .he is a humanitarian and the best person I know; my children who seem to get a kick out of me and all the things I have going on at once; my Mama for giving me a good work ethic combined with a sense of spontaneity; my "Gurlfriends" who always come through with a word of encouragement and praise; David for his encyclopedic knowledge of all things make-up and other-worldly; Makeup Art Cosmetics (MAC) for the training and belief that true beauty knows no boundaries; and my new bud and technical guru, Jon, for his unyielding patience and belief in the karmic realm ;) I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge my bro-in-law, Keith, for lighting the fire under me to "be everywhere" and get it done!

So, welcome. My aspirations for this are to impart some knowledge and (qualified) opinions on a variety of topics: makeup, beauty (inner and outer), fashion, new products, old-standbys, art, photographers, various service providers, and a host of other blog-worthy things.

With an open heart and best of intentions,
Pamela




1 comment:

  1. Pamela,
    I truly can't thank you enough for making my day unbelievably special! You were such a joy to be around and you made every single one of us girls feel and look beautiful. Every girl wants to look as beautiful as they can possibly look on their wedding day and you definitely succeeded in making me feel that way. You have unbelievable skill in matching the perfect colors to give a beautiful but natural glow. All of my guests commented on how beautiful our make up was and I have honestly never seen my mother look so stunning.The air brush make up feels so light but really makes pictures pop so that you will look fabulous and flawless. It stays on much better than regular make up and the air brush was a fun experience for all of us! All of my pictures speak for themselves, they are completely amazing! Pamela, I just wanted to thank you and make sure anyone looking at your page realizes that they have just come across the best that they will find :) I can't thank you enough for your services and your unbelievably kind spirit! You made the whole experience absolutely phenomenal and we all couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!
    ~Kate~

    ReplyDelete