Sunday, June 17, 2012

BRUSHES: Where the Real Creativity Begins


Just a quick shout-out to my trusted BFF's. . .Brush Friends Forever.

This is where the real magic and creativity begins.  I love my brushes and they never let me down.  On occasion, one may have to be retired due to stray bristles or from a general wearing-out.  I lovingly wash them after every job.  They need to be clean, dry, and placed back into shape.  If this routine is stuck to, they provide years of loyal service: precise lines, smoked-out edges, smooth swipes of color, and lots of blendability.

My MAC brushes are my favorites.  Yes, I have a ton and I wouldn't trade them for anything else.  There is a specific need for each and every one.  If you are serious about your makeup, get serious about your brushes!

xo,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment