Monday, June 7, 2010

NYC Bride Charmed by Charleston






Luke Wilson Special Events knows how to put on a grand affair. It's nothing short of fantastic working with the team that Luke puts together for one of his weddings. This weekend was a reunion with some of the best vendors I've worked with.

Karyn Iserman Distinctive Portraiture. Such an amazing lady. I've worked several weddings with Karyn, and now my reaction whenever I see her is that of reassured contentment. Karyn possesses that unspoken quality that says "everything's going to be better than all right; it's going to be great." The proof is in her photos.

Katherine Bailey Price of A Stuart Laurence Salon. Katherine is a top-notch Charleston hair stylist. She's fashion-forward, progressive, and a perfectionist. I have a deep affection for Katherine and she probably doesn't even know it. She is the stunning redhead who is the cover girl of my website; I did her makeup for her wedding last spring. A shout out also, to Michael Varnadore, who heads up the talented team down at SLS on King Street.

I'm sure we all agree that this was a very special bride. Kathy, a designer for Aeropostale, lives and works in NYC and chose the beautiful backdrop of Boone Hall Plantation as the site for her wedding. She is such a sweet, dear heart that everyone wanted to bring their best to the table to make this a wedding she'd never forget. I believe her wishes were met and exceeded.

Thanks to all involved!





No comments:

Post a Comment